Driving Best-in-Class Customer Experience Today To Secure The Customer Of Tomorrow
The Customer Experience Exchange is the leading learning and networking event for customer experience decision makers across Europe, bringing together 80 C-level & VPs/Directors of Customer Experience, Marketing and eCommerce from Fortune 500 companies to meet, discuss and share best practice to improve the future of customer experience.
Request your invitation (by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org) to join this exclusive meeting to ensure your customer experience strategy is ready to drive best-in-class customer experience today to secure the customer of tomorrow!
Expert speakers this year will include:
• CEO, London City Airport
• Chief Customer Experience & Digital Officer, BNP Paribas Cardif
• Chief Multichannel Marketing Officer, AXA France
• SVP Product & Commercial Services, Carnival UK
• EVP CX, KPN
• VP Digital Experience, Schneider Electric
• VP Marketing, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
• Managing Director, Customer Service, Deutsche Telekom
• Director, Barclaycard Future Payments, Barclays
• Director of Global Guest Experience & Innovation, Dorchester Collection
• Director, European Marketing, Choice Hotels Europe
• European Customer Experience Director, Liberty Global
• GM Customer Excellence, Shell
• International Marketing and Luxury Strategy Director, El Corte Ingles
• Worldwide Retail Client and Performance Director, Moncler
• Commercial Director UK & Ireland, Odeon & UCI Cinemas
To name a few! Email email@example.com to receive a copy of the full agenda to discover who else you could be meeting, discussing and benchmarking you CX strategy against.
If you’re responsible for your organisations CX strategy, you cannot miss out on the chance to join the Exchange and be part of Europe’s leading network for senior customer experience professionals.
"An excellent event - some outstanding speakers and a range of very 'on-message' topics. Also a very useful peer network attended the conference - great to catch up with one or two old friends and former colleagues, and to meet others facing the same challenges and opportunities as I am" SVP, Head of Global Head of Contact Center Services, AIG
Website address: http://bit.ly/2aho7s1
Phone: +44(0) 207 368 9484