|Job Title||Accessories Buyer|
|Salary||£30000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Advertised||23 days ago|
A leading fashion retailer offers an exclusive range of quality products & is looking to hire an Accessories Buyer to join their team.
As the Accessories Buyer, your work will involve the following:
- Determining buying requirements to create buying plans and align plans to the overall business plan and strategies of the assigned department to meet the Department or Category Manager's requirements
- Selection, negotiation and delivery of product ranges within the accessories category
- Continuous sourcing of new products to improve the product range
- Budget management within the product category
- Management of suppliers, purchase volume, spend and income
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years working in the same industry but 3 years' experience in handling the role.
- MS Office calibrated
- Experience of buying and product development most preferably in China.
- Past international trade shows visits
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
This role will provide you the opportunity to work within an extremely well-known, established retailer!
If you believe that you have the relevant experience and you are enthusiastic about this role, apply now!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
How to launch a successful refer-a-friend programme
How to make referrals part of your 2017 marketing mix Your existing customers are your greatest asset. Their loyalty to your brand can help drive new customer acquisition. Find out how you make referrals a new channel in your marketing mix. Read our whitepaper to: Understa...
NRF 2017 - Retail’s BIG Show
Retail's BIG Show is a 3-day industry event that includes 33,000 attendees, 240,000 sq. ft. EXPO, 510+ exhibitors, 300+ speakers, 100+ sessions and hours of networking. The event is Jan 15-17, 2017 in New York City. Retail's BIG Show is the National Retail’s Federation’s flags...
Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit
The Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit is specifically organised for senior professionals responsible for the shop fittings and displays within their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.More bespoke than a retail...