CALLING ALL Analytical Graduate with an interest in Retail OR an current Allocator, Merchandise Assistant looking for a challenge within a market leading retailer!
This multi-channel business retails in Jewellery, Accessories, Handbags & Watches and is looking for an analytical and commercial individual to join their team.
In this position you will be working you'll use your knowledge to maximise stock profitability through control and monitoring of stock intake and distribution, and implementation of range/distribution plans reporting into the Assistant Merchandiser.
Your responsibilities include -
- Managing Reports any over deliveries/shortages to the Assistant merchandiser/Merchandiser
- Monitor performance of flagship stores and prepare Best & Worse sellers reports as required
- Making sure all products from suppliers have been accounted for and authorised.
- Prepare initial allocations of stock using range plans prepared by the merchandisers
- Liaise with the warehouse on any queries regarding deliveries of stock.
- Communications with stores regarding any changes to line ranging.
- Ensures that the OTB monitor is accurately maintained.
- Ensure warehouse stock is used efficient
- Identifying opportunities and risks and be able help manage and plan OTBs both in season and for the coming season, promotional activity, sales etc.
- Monitor performance of promotional lines and best sellers and prepare analysis as required.
To be successful at this position -
- Graduate (ideally a Buying & Merchandising, Maths or another Financial/analytical degree) ideally with some experience or an Allocator, Senior Allocator or Merchandise Assistant.
- You will need strong organisation skills & be highly numerical and analytical (there will be testing involved in the recruitment process.)
- Alongside this you must be a good communicator & strong team player
In reward you will have the opportunity to work in an international retailer, with the opportunity to earning bonus. This business is fast moving with lots of opportunities for progression!
If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q98647
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.