This luxury Beauty brand is looking for an Area Manager to look after their high profile accounts in London and the rest of the UK.
With over 30 years experience this retailer and brand has become one of the respected brands in the skincare, makeup and fragrance categories. This brand is looking to support women by equipping them with the products and techniques to take control of their own beauty regime!
This position is to coordinate Business Manager's to work within their sales targets and budgets and inspire teams regarding producing 1st class customer experience & assigning tasks to adhere to creating a commercial shop floor.
You will be planning your diary around the different accounts to put to life the business plan by leading your team to exceed KPI's whilst not compromising on your company's visions and values.
Responsibilities include -
- Inspire & Motivate your Business Managers within each department store
- Implement strategic improvements to working practices
- Area sales plan and looking at a 3,6 month period, working towards P&L Budget
- Recruitment & Selection - Area People Plan
- Analysis of Area counter sales
- Artistry productivity targets
- Review sales productivity & people success /challenge report
- Liaise with Business Manager's regarding store activity
- Area Stock Control & Wastage control
- Running Area Marketing and Planning Promotional events
- Contact & Liaison with US Head Office.
- Responsiveness to company vision and being fashion forward!
- Visual standards and Account Maintenance of counter hygiene standards.
- Maintaining team development and grooming standards
The ideal candidate would have experience in the following areas:
- Area or Multi Account Management experience in a luxury Beauty, Cosmetics or Skincare background
- Have worked in a fast paced , high profile store environment
- Flexible on traveling in the UK & Ireland - Ideally London based
- Track record of success in delivering on great sales through training & step by step consultative service levels
- Current or past department store experience within the same industry
In return for your hard work; this international brand is looking to pay a fantastic basic salary plus excellent benefits inclosing a healthy bonus scheme! You will be reporting directly to the UKGeneral Manager. If this sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q96620.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.