Our client is a part of a prestigious group consisting of luxury international Hotels & Resorts. We are seeking an outstanding person to join the team in Abu Dhabi.
Sales/ Business Development/ Transactions/ E-commerce
E-Commerce Manager (Area)
- Drive the profitable growth of the online market
- Create consumer demand and loyalty through proprietary and third party e-channels
- Lead, plan, and execute the development of the Group's e-Commerce capabilities; web performance, SEO, PPC etc.
- Build the long term platform for e-Commerce business
- Provide strategic and tactical consultation to managed properties in both domestic and international markets
- Bachelor's Degree in any related filed
- Experience in online marketing roles in the hotel or travel verticals
- Very experienced and well-practiced in the use of SEO and PPC strategy
- Proficient web analytics skills and strong ability to analyse website performance data
- Confident with the use of CMS
- Ability to work well under pressure, effectively multitask and prioritize responsibilities
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage details through to completion
- Punctual, ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Lead by example
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.