Asset Manager / Property Portfolio Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of the world's best-known brands, who are now looking for a Property/Asset Manager to join them on an initial 9 month Fixed Term Contract.
Whilst there can be no promises made, it is likely that there would be additional projects and possible permanent employment at the end of the FTC.
This is a strategic position, wholly engaged in the management of a regional property portfolio of approximately 100 retail units.
Your role will mainly focus on:
- Portfolio management- portfolio reviews, renovation plans, lease renewals, regears, extensions etc.
- Landlord Liaison- management of key relationships and development of new relations with property consultants
- Closures, Disposals, Relocations
- Rent Reviews- strategy, management of rent review agents and in-house rent reviews
- Renovations- develop the renovation strategy, analyse impact on P&L and ensure all legal documentation is completed
I am looking for someone with experience in Asset Management in a retail world and you must have RICS accreditation.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have substantial retail property management experience, with the right knowledge and contacts to back this up
- Be an excellent negotiator and have an ability to develop working relationships quickly
- Have RICS accreditation
- Have experience using Manhattan Database
- Experience of Sarbanes Oxley requirements
The client is able to offer a pro rata salary equivalent to up to £60k, with all the benefits you'd associate with a blue chip organisation. You will also be based in the London office, but this role will obviously require UK travel and overnight stays as required.
If the above sounds like you, please apply today quoting reference number Q99984.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.