This leading high-street retailer is looking for an experienced assistant buyer who is known for providing support through the entire buying process to the Divisional buying team, coordinating the maintenance of data and communication of information so as to enable the team to be fully focused and effective in their goal of delivering the business strategy.
To be successful in this role you must be:
- An effective administrator and communicator
- Passionate about products and customers
- Able to build effective relationships
- Driven to achieve
- Self -confident and assertive
- Able to remains calm under pressure
- Focused and have attention to detail
You will also need:
- Excellent communication skills at all levels in the organisation
- High attention to written detail
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team
- Competency in the use of Microsoft Office and database systems
- Exposure to multi-site purchasing and/or sub-category management experience
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with the salary up to £23k and fantastic progression opportunity.
If this is you, please send over your CV quoting reference number: Q100696
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.