UKs top young fashion high street brand is looking for an exceptional Knitwear Assistant Buyer to drive and add innovation to their growing business.
As Knitwear Assistant Buyer you will:
· Oversee the order process, and managing the Buying Admin Assistants daily activities
· Liaise with Buyers and Suppliers to ensure an effectively managed critical path, identifying any issues
· Contribute to robust quality control, managing fit sessions with garment technologists and using your commercial insight to work with the Buying team
· Keep up to date with the current market trends and competitor activity, producing reports for senior management
To be successful in this role you must:
· Already have strong experience as an Assistant Buyer or Senior Buyer Admin Assistant in the fashion industry, ideally in knitwear
· Can work independently and prioritise conflicting deadlines
· Have strong experience sourcing from Far East suppliers
This is an excellent role which offers a very rewarding tax-free salary package to the successful candidate who will thrive on these challenges. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.