|Job Title||Assistant Manager|
|Salary||£17000 - £20000 per annum + benefits|
|Location||York, North Yorkshire|
|Job Advertised||8 days ago|
A premium fashion and lifestyle retailer are seeking an exceptional leader to join their expanding flagship store, based in the York area. This is a great time to join the store as it is growing its business, to be one of the brand's highest turnover sites.
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Engaging and motivating your team to drive an excellent customer service culture, and continually seeking innovative ways to improve customer experience
- Driving store performance and profitability, maintaining store budgets in line with forecasts
- Effectively communicating the business vision and strategy with your team, setting clear goals, providing feedback and coaching to lead their development
Skills required for this role include:
- Having a customer and people focused approach, with good knowledge of developing and implementing excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills with proven success of leading a strong team, and building positive business relationships with members of functional teams
- Previous experience of managing in a fast-paced environment, ideally in a fashion led environment
This is an exciting opportunity for a committed and customer-focused retail manager, to join a prestigious fashion brand offering excellent salary, benefits and progression. If you're looking to step up your retail management career with a premium fashion brand, please apply with an up to date CV today quoting reference Q100580!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
How to launch a successful refer-a-friend programme
How to make referrals part of your 2017 marketing mix Your existing customers are your greatest asset. Their loyalty to your brand can help drive new customer acquisition. Find out how you make referrals a new channel in your marketing mix. Read our whitepaper to: Understa...
NRF 2017 - Retail’s BIG Show
Retail's BIG Show is a 3-day industry event that includes 33,000 attendees, 240,000 sq. ft. EXPO, 510+ exhibitors, 300+ speakers, 100+ sessions and hours of networking. The event is Jan 15-17, 2017 in New York City. Retail's BIG Show is the National Retail’s Federation’s flags...
Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit
The Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit is specifically organised for senior professionals responsible for the shop fittings and displays within their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.More bespoke than a retail...