Assistant Store Manager - Banbury
A great opportunity has arisen for a Retail Assistant Store Manager for a store in Banbury. This company is one of The Sunday Times best big companies to work for and are looking for an exceptional leader to join their team in Banbury.
As Assistant Store Manager, you will be expected to:
- Support the Manager in the day-to-day running of the store and be able to take control when they're not around.
- Coach, support and inspire your team to achieve their monthly sales targets.
- Create a brilliant customer experience, making sure your team delivers only the best service.
- Stay up-to-date with our products yourself and see that your team have the tools, support and information they need to maintain their knowledge too.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous managerial or supervisory experience in a retail environment and can demonstrate passion for achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- An interest in communications technology
- Have carried out personal development plans, staff training sessions, coaching and appraisals
- The ability to take personal responsibility and be able to make tough decisions from own initiative
A clear understanding of sales environments would be beneficial but all retail backgrounds will be considered. You must be a go-getter and someone who can identify external as well as internal opportunities for business development.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of between £20k and £25k as a base with bonuses available.
If you feel that you are the right candidate and have store management experience on your CV, please apply with an up to date copy quoting reference number Q101624.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.