Assistant Manager - Birmingham City Centre
|Job Title||Assistant Manager - Birmingham City Centre|
|Salary||£17000 - £19000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits|
|Location||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Job Advertised||8 days ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established British company with a strong heritage known worldwide; this retailer is looking for an exceptional leader to lead their new store located in the city of Birmingham.
As an Assistant Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- To efficiently assist the store manager in the management of the store P&L by achieving targeted sales, profitability and KPI targets.
- Supporting the management and development of the members in your team and provide a duputising service to the store manager assuming their responsibilities in their absence.
- Drive and develop an exceptional customer service for over 5 million visitors a year.
To be considered for this position you must possess:
- Previous retail managerial or supervisory experience and can demonstrate passion for meeting goals and exceeding expectations!
- The ability to take personal responsibility and be able to make tough decisions from own initiative.
- A professional and logical approach to problem solving and can handle both positive and negative personal feedback.
- Approaches all aspects of work and leads by example with an optimistic attitude, energy and passion.
This is a great opportunity where you can deliver results in a brand new store for a business you would be proud to work for! In reward of your hard work they do offer bonuses and generous holiday allowance. If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV today quoting the reference Q101446.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer
Unlock the value of the Internet of Things with the 2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer. 63% of IoT adopters say they’ve seen “significant” return on their investment in IoT. A predicted 20 billion devices will be connected to the Internet of Things by 2020. Our latest IoT Baromet...
The Tech Expo - Explore & Engage with Emerging Tech in Context
Now in its 2nd year, The Tech Expo Conference & Exhibition is designed to Explore, Educate and Engage our audience in the Contextual use of Emerging Technologies. Topics covered include Contextual Tech, Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality & FinTech Innovations, The Future of T...
Customer Experience Exchange, Europe
Driving Best-in-Class Customer Experience Today To Secure The Customer Of TomorrowThe Customer Experience Exchange is the leading learning and networking event for customer experience decision makers across Europe, bringing together 80 C-level & VPs/Directors of Customer Exper...