Retail Manager - Fashion
|Job Title||Retail Manager - Fashion|
|Salary||£23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits|
|Job Advertised||10 days ago|
This is a great opportunity for a retail leader to join a creative British fashion brand at their Central London Flagship store. This brand is looking for someone with strong fashion retail experience, and the ability to engage a large in-store team to drive excellent customer service standards and commerciality.
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Engaging and motivating your team to deliver exceptional customer service in a fast-paced, high-turnover environment
- Effectively communicating the business vision and strategy with your team, setting clear goals, providing feedback, and coaching to lead their development
- Supporting the General Manager in delivering to tough KPIs and profit targets
- Using your commercial flair to create eye catching visual merchandising sites, to drive the sales in store
To be considered for this role, you have to have demonstrated a successful track record of managing within a fast paced retail environment, in addition to:
- A passion for the fashion industry, and a keen eye for the latest trends
- A proactive attitude, and previous apparel experience in a similar sized turnover fashion retail environment
- Excellent communication skills with proven success of leading a strong team and building positive business relationships with members of functional teams
If you're looking for a challenge, and the opportunity to progress your retail management career with an expanding fashion retailer then please apply with an up to date CV today quoting Q101505!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
[eBook] Retail eCommerce- Optimising the Customer Journey
The major goal of any retailer is to increase their conversion rate—yet 72% of retailers see challenges with shopping cart abandonment. Know why? Download our new e-book, Retail eCommerce: Optimising the Customer Journey, to find out how major retailers have figured out how...
Customer Experience Exchange, Europe
Driving Best-in-Class Customer Experience Today To Secure The Customer Of TomorrowThe Customer Experience Exchange is the leading learning and networking event for customer experience decision makers across Europe, bringing together 80 C-level & VPs/Directors of Customer Exper...
Today’s retail arena is commonly characterized by relentless change and retail competition. In response to that challenge, the 6th Annual OmniShopper International Conference has been uniquely designed to be 100% focused on deeply understanding shopper and consumer behavior, a...