A market leading specialist premium retailer is looking for an exceptional assistant manager to help lead its store in the Edinburgh area. This is a great opportunity for an experienced manager to drive the business in one of the most prominent stores in the business.
As assistant manager you will support the store with:
- Driving double digit growth of the business through your commercial insight
- Developing and recruiting an exemplary team to deliver in this high profile area
- Inspiring top notch product knowledge to increase ATV, and customer retention
- Ensuring a safe, and compliant working environment
To be considered in this position you must possess:
- Experience managing teams in high turnover environments
- A strong track record of leading teams to achieve results
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to build quick collaborative relationships
- A passion or appreciation for the outdoors is desirable!
This role is a great opportunity to make your mark with a worldwide brand that can offer excellent progression, both in the UK and abroad. If you feel this could be you apply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.