Assistant Manager - Watford
|Job Title||Assistant Manager - Watford|
|Salary||£21640 per annum + BONUS+BENEFITS|
|Job Advertised||5 days ago|
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an Assistant Store Manager for their site in Watford.
You will be responsible for assisting in the management of a large site in the area, with a very demanding customer base, so negotiation and customer service skills are of paramount importance.
This role demands a high calibre Sales Manager or a candidate with a solid sales management record from a retail sales environment (mobile phones, furniture, travel etc.) Alternatively, you could be from a facilities management background with additional sales and customer service skills.
As Assistant Sales Manager, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Call handling and warm lead follow-ups
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
- Management of store KPIs in line with company sales targets
- Development of new accounts and servicing of existing ones
- Back office management and procedural paperwork
- Control of ambitious sales P&L
- Managing a large existing catalogue of customer accounts
To be successful, you will need sales management experience and will have the ability to instil a strong team-orientated work ethic in your colleagues.
You will also need to have:
- The drive and ambition needed to develop new accounts and exceed sales targets
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- An ability to Develop sales strategies and set keen targets
- An understanding and knowledge of the local market and potential clients
- An outstanding record of providing great customer service
- A strong track-record of sales and business development
This company is known for treating its employees superbly and in return, they expect dedication and commitment from their people. In return for your loyalty and hard work as Assistant Sales Manager, you will receive a basic salary of circa £21k + bonus + great benefits.
If you believe that your CV matches the above requirements, please apply today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
A Guide to Mastering Ecommerce Optimisation
The Ultimate Guide to Mastering the Ecommerce Path to Purchase Many companies don't give proper attention to the entire customer path to purchase because it seems too complex or time-consuming. The truth is this kind of optimization does take work - but with the right proces...
Customer Experience Exchange, Europe
Driving Best-in-Class Customer Experience Today To Secure The Customer Of TomorrowThe Customer Experience Exchange is the leading learning and networking event for customer experience decision makers across Europe, bringing together 80 C-level & VPs/Directors of Customer Exper...
Today’s retail arena is commonly characterized by relentless change and retail competition. In response to that challenge, the 6th Annual OmniShopper International Conference has been uniquely designed to be 100% focused on deeply understanding shopper and consumer behavior, a...