Assistant Merchandiser - Fashion
|Job Title||Assistant Merchandiser - Fashion|
|Salary||£23000 - £26000 per annum + benefits|
|Location||North London, London|
|Job Advertised||10 days ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a trend-led fashion brand who are seeking an experienced Assistant Merchandiser to join their clothing anf footwear department in their London Head Office.
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Assisting in the planning, management and optimisation of Sales, Stock, Markdown and Profit, and preparing regular analyses for distribution to the wider Merchandising team
- To regularly re-forecast sales and intake at both line and category level, improving accuracy of branch allocation and replenishment
- Ensuring all range amendments are actioned and updated in a timely manner
The skills required for this role will include:
- Previous experience working with the Merchandiser to control intake and stock levels in line with company targets
- Proven success in improving accuracy of allocation and replenishment to increase in-store availability
- Taking accountability for your development, and an ability to communicate effectively with external suppliers in addition to support a dynamic culture within your team
You will be rewarded with an excellent salary plus benefits, in addition to great career progression potential. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and meet the necessary criteria, please apply with your up to date CV today quoting reference Q101113!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer
Unlock the value of the Internet of Things with the 2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer. 63% of IoT adopters say they’ve seen “significant” return on their investment in IoT. A predicted 20 billion devices will be connected to the Internet of Things by 2020. Our latest IoT Baromet...
World Retail Congress 2017
World Retail Congress was founded in 2007 in response to retailers seeking a platform for senior leaders to come together to discuss the major issues and trends affecting the industry. In delivering this agenda, the Congress has welcomed thousands of senior retail speakers, fr...
Internet Retailing Expo 2017
Internet Retailing Expo (IRX) is aimed at multichannel professionals looking to balance the elements of their multichannel strategy. IRX is designed for retailers in search of the latest and cutting edge technology. IRX has the largest multichannel educational programme in the...