IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE!! This multi-channel, international business is looking for an Assistant Merchandiser within their Gifting category.
In this position you will be working alongside the Merchandiser to assist in controlling the OTB, forecasting, replenishment and profitability of all stock in this category to get to stores & customers efficiently.
This is for a business critical work-stream category so working to pace and urgency is important!
Your responsibilities include -
- Forecasting sales, stock and margin
- Planning Sales & Stock Plans
- Assisting in the Range planning
- Preparing stock packages for concept stores
- Control the delivery of stock in and out of the warehouse
- Ensure warehouse stock is used efficient
- Identifying opportunities and risks and be able to manage and plan OTBs both in season and for the coming season, promotional activity, sales etc.
- Be able to reforecast and manage a WSSI.
- Making recommendations ensuring that you always have the right stock, in the right place, at the right time.
To be successful at this position you'll already be an established Assistant Merchandiser level. My client is flexible on background from non-food, electrical, accessories, jewellery or fashion. What's more important is a strong team player that is numerate and analytical & who has excellent Excel skills and a fantastic problem solver who can work with data to identify solutions quickly!
This is initially 12 month contact with the opportunity to go permanent & in reward you will have the opportunity to work in a marketing leading retailer. Other benefits include a contributory pension & very generous discount! If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q99792A.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.