Assistant Merchandiser - Toys
|Job Title||Assistant Merchandiser - Toys|
|Salary||£26000 - £31000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Job Advertised||24 days ago|
Immediately Available! Are you an Assistant /Junior Merchandiser who is currently available for a new role?! This iconic international retailer with growth in the UK is currently recruiting!
In this position you will report into the Merchandiser & the key objectives of this role is to assist with the stock management, forecasting & range planning for their branded product ranges.
Your role will be providing support to the merchandise & planning team for everything from stock level reviews through to weekly, seasonal and ad-hoc reporting, you'll know exactly what's selling and how to maximise profitability.
Your responsibilities include -
- Being able to forecast sales, stock, margin & promotions vs budgets
- Identifying opportunities and risks
- Be able to reforecast and manage a WSSI.
- To plan and place orders for new lines according to agreed forecasts and phasing,
- To work with all suppliers and where the international sourcing office to ensure that all orders are delivered on time.
- Key contact for stores on inventory queries for areas of responsibility.
- To liaise with the warehouse to ensure that inbound and outbound priorities are set according to Category plans.
- To liaise with the Stock and Space Planner to ensure that relevant communication is sent to the stores & warehouse regarding availability, product and price/promotional activity
To be successful at this position you'll already be an established Assistant Merchandiser or above, preferable from a retailer but are open to category whether this is from a department store, supermarket, fashion or mixed good retailer and is open to contract role! This will initially be a 3 month contract with the potential of going permanent.
You'll also have excellent Excel skills and will be a fantastic problem solver who can work with data to quickly identify solutions.
In reward you will have the opportunity to work in a world-class retailer and will gain holiday and other pro-rata staff benefits . If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q101372A.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Apply for this position
2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer
Unlock the value of the Internet of Things with the 2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer. 63% of IoT adopters say they’ve seen “significant” return on their investment in IoT. A predicted 20 billion devices will be connected to the Internet of Things by 2020. Our latest IoT Baromet...
The Tech Expo - Explore & Engage with Emerging Tech in Context
Now in its 2nd year, The Tech Expo Conference & Exhibition is designed to Explore, Educate and Engage our audience in the Contextual use of Emerging Technologies. Topics covered include Contextual Tech, Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality & FinTech Innovations, The Future of T...
Customer Experience Exchange, Europe
Driving Best-in-Class Customer Experience Today To Secure The Customer Of TomorrowThe Customer Experience Exchange is the leading learning and networking event for customer experience decision makers across Europe, bringing together 80 C-level & VPs/Directors of Customer Exper...