This multi-channel, iconic department store is looking for an Assistant Merchandiser for their luxury food & drink department.
In this position you will be working alongside the Merchandiser to assist in controlling the OTB, forecasting, replenishment and profitability of all stock in this category.
This is a new work-stream category so working to pace and urgency is important!
Your responsibilities include -
- Forecasting sales, stock and margin
- Working closely with Buyers and Merchandisers
- Planning Sales & Stock Plans
- Assisting in the Range planning
- Control the delivery of stock in and out of the warehouse
- Ensure warehouse stock is used efficient
- Identifying opportunities and risks and be able to manage and plan OTBs both in season and for the coming season, promotional activity, sales etc.
- Be able to reforecast and manage a WSSI.
- Making recommendations ensuring that you always have the right stock, in the right place, at the right time.
To be successful at this position you'll already have experience from a Wine, Drink, Spirit or Food environment. As this is a department that is looking to expand they are looking for people who are an Allocator, MAA or Assistant Merchandiser looking for the next step up. What's more important is a strong team player that is numerate and analytical & who has excellent Excel skills and a fantastic problem solver who can work with data to identify solutions quickly!
With this you will have the opportunity to work in a marketing leading retailer within a growing team. Benefits include a contributory pension & very generous discount across all brands, bonus & a fabulous central London location! If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q100161.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.