My Client, a market leading storage retailer, is looking for a passionate and commercially focused Assistant Manager in the South West London Area. This is an opportunity for an exceptional individual who has experience in a fast paced sales environment, dealing with customers face to face and providing impeccable customer service.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Driving sales and delivering on KPI's by coaching and developing your team
- Delivering the highest level of customer service
- Ensuring all company and store standards are met
- Supporting the Store Manager in growing and developing the business
- Maintaining the cleanliness and presentation of the store & complying with health & safety and security procedures.
- Ensuring support and commitment from others
- Having awareness of competitors activity
To be successful in this position you must have experience of -
- Working as a team
- Business to business sales
- Strong leadership behaviours
- Passion for driving sales and customer service
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £21k and have an opportunity to earn additional bonuses based on your performance.
If you have what it takes to become a part of this successful organisation, please forward your CV quoting the reference Q100376
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.