An exciting opportunity has arisen within one of UKs largest confectioneries. This well established company is currently hiring an Assistant Store Manager for one of their branches in London.
As the Assistant Store Manager, your main responsibilities will include
- Support the Store Manager in maximising store sales and with other administrative matters
- Manage the store in the absence of the Store Manager
- Deliver the companys business objectives and brand values
- Provide world class customer service- Produce store performance report
To qualify for the Product Manager position, you must have the following qualifications:
- At least one year of retail management experience with full P&L responsibility
- Computer literate with sound understanding of Excel, MS Outlook and the Internet
- Strong communication skills
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills
- Passion for the companys products
Give your career a boost with this excellent opportunity that also comes with a rewarding package. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.