One of UK's largest retailers is looking to hire an Junior Buyer to join their Central London team. The move to grow their non-food category is at a critical point and they are poised to increase headcount at grass roots level with a view to longer-term sustainability.
As the Assistant Buyer, you will have the following duties:
- Assist the Buying Manager/Buyer in delivering targets
- Take part in the planning and delivery of the promotional activities
- Negotiate with suppliers to get the best range prices
- Execute online marketing activities to maximize the business' potentials
- Monitor and review range data and provide recommendations for marketing activities
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Degree level education
- Experience within a online trading/retail environment
- Excellent communication and numerical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
You will not only be rewarded with excellent earning potential up to £35k base salary, but the business can offer unrivalled opportunities for development. If you feel that you are a fit for this role, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.