Are you a Manager looking for a new opportunity in a different sector where you can transfer your sales, customer and leadership qualities?
This is a unique opportunity for an individual to run a recruitment consultancy where you will be managing a branch in a sales target-focused environment.
You do not need industry experience though if you are a Branch or Store Manager this will be desirable.
Your role is to develop a profitable branch!
Here you will offer market leading levels of customer & client service whilst promoting and leading a team of consultant's in 3 divisions through training and development in a competitive business.
As a Branch Manager you will be looking after - :
- Achieving the highest sales using the most commercial methods and ensuring that the highest possible standards.
- Develop and renew Prefer Supplier Relationships
- Account Management
- Pitching and being involved with PSL reviews and pitches
- To develop Branch business plans
- Monitoring P&L budget
- Implementing training and people plans
- Provide and nurture industry leading customer service and selling culture
- client facing role where you are point of reference for any escalating issues.
- To continually improve business processes to ensure competitive advantage in both client service and operational standards.
To be successful you must be a experienced Manager with a proven track record in a retail, B2B Sales or service background from a sales or commission focused environment. This can be from a healthcare, electrical, furniture, estate agency, retail, b2b, optical, healthcare, hospitality or gym background is ideal.
It is essential that you have exceptional people management skills and good financial and commercial acumen. You must be results-orientated, passionate and committed to achieving and sustaining outstanding customer service that is localised.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a senior leadership position in a key role to make strategic decision. The package, including car, mobile & bonus potentially (based on your sales targets for branch). This is an opportunity to make a real difference in a growing business. If this sounds like yourself please reply with your cv quoting the reference Q98186 .
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.