The Brand Activation Manager is responsible for the development, execution, and evaluation of promotions and activations which fall under the brand building pillar. This pillar relates to all global and local sponsorships such as the UEFA Champion's League, Formula 1, the Rugby 7s, James Bond, and aspirational music events. The responsibilities of the BAM span across on trade & retail channels across the region. All activities should be conducted with a view to build the brand and drive revenue.
A large focus in the role will be placed on events, ensuring that Heineken owns the top events around Dubai and implementing best in class visibility and activations to engage with consumers and solidify Heineken's category leading position.
The Brand Activation Manger will ensure effective brand development through:
- In depth understanding of the brand plans and their key must win battles
- A clear understanding of regional markets and customer/consumer drivers
- An integrated approach between brand, channel, customer, & consumer
- Strong stakeholder management internally as well as externally with distributors, partners, & agencies
- Creative development of promotions & activations that best achieve brand jobs to be done
- Perfect execution of planned & approved activities
- Evaluation of promotional activities with a view to continuously improve ROI
Strong team work capability is essential.
- Knowledge and skills in Brand Management
- Skills in brand positioning and consumer segmentation
- Experience in developing and evaluating channel promotions
- Negotiation skills & capability in managing stakeholders
- Experience in managing marketing budgets
- Capability in leading large events executions in high pressure situations
- Strong in data analysis skills & abilities in Microsoft excel & PowerPoint
- Time management
- Planning and organizing
- Workload management
- Problem analysis and solving
- Organisational sensitivity
- Stakeholder Management
- Performance driven
- Quality driven
- Commercial agility
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.