An emerging leader in providing advanced sustainable event production and management service has opened an opportunity for a Business Development Executive to part of their team.
As Business Development Executive you must Manage and oversee the efficient functioning of the business development (Sales & marketing) department by performing the following duties:
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market and/or international market to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging the network.
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches. (Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives).
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client briefs.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Proven B2B sales experience within a similar business
- Proven record of exceeding sales targets
- Strong CRM system knowledge
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Single (Female Preferrably)
- Outstanding communication, presentation and planning skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual who is keen to progress their career and develop. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.