Buying Manager - International FMCG
|Job Title||Buying Manager - International FMCG|
|Job Advertised||7 days ago|
Buying Manager - FMCG
An exciting Buying Manager opportunity has arisen to join a renowned international wholesale business that has exciting future-plans. This position will be well suited to someone who is a passionate about building relationships, procurement, buying, account management & new business development with a track record of success in delivering outstanding returns ideally within FMCG or Retail sectors.
- Deliver revenue growth by opening new supplier relationships and working to develop existing supplier partnerships.
- Ensure negotiations lead to profitable conclusion.
- Monitoring competitor activity and helping shape trading policy.
- Presenting and implementing sales strategies both internally and externally.
- Developing multi-level relationships, negotiating preferred or approved purchasing agreements.
- Working with the existing buying team, developing senior level contact with their multinational supply base.
- Planning field trips and market visits and attending exhibitions and trade shows
- Ability to travel across Europe regularly, languages would be beneficial
- Full Driving licence
- Warm and easy to work with and relationship focused
- Entrepreneurial, able to spot and seize business opportunities
- Ambitious, self-motivated and with a strong will to succeed.
- Logical, numerate, strong Microsoft Office skills
Due to the high volume applications we will unfortunately only be able to respond to candidates shortlisted for interview.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
How to launch a successful refer-a-friend programme
How to make referrals part of your 2017 marketing mix Your existing customers are your greatest asset. Their loyalty to your brand can help drive new customer acquisition. Find out how you make referrals a new channel in your marketing mix. Read our whitepaper to: Understa...
Retail Design Expo
Retail Design Expo has become the definitive annual expo for retail design, marketing, branding, visual merchandising and fit-out decision-makers looking to keep up to date with the latest innovations, new approaches to customer engagement, customer experiences and new thinki...
Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE)
Free to attend, RBTE is the must visit event for retailers and hospitality organisations looking for the right tools, solutions and advice on how to best run their business. With over 350 exhibitors showcasing a range of solutions from cards and payments, ecommerce and multich...