An established Department Store is currently searching for Business Manager for one of high profile Accounts in Central London.
With over 30 years experience this retailer and brand has become one of the respected brands in the skincare, makeup and fragrance categories. This brand is looking to support women by equipping them with the products and techniques to take control of their own beauty regime!
This position is to coordinate sales colleagues delivering and 1st class customer experience & assigning tasks to adhere to creating a commercial shop floor. You will work alongside your Assistant Business Manager to put to life the business plan by leading your team to exceed KPI's whilst not compromising on your company's visions and values.
Responsibilities include -
- Educate & Motivate selling team.
- Implement improvements to working practices
- Strategise daily, weekly & monthly sales plan
- Visual merchandising standards
- Commercial focused (very important!) - Looking Sales performance /best seller and reviewing plan according
- Monitor counter/ individual artist productivity
- Evaluate daily counter business to Regional Coordinator through daily recap report
- Review sales productivity & people success /challenge report
- Liaise with store floor management regarding store activity
- Stock Control
- Identify & meet client's needs - through traffic stopping & arranging repeat appointments.
The ideal candidate would have experience in the following areas:
worked in a high turnover,
- Area or Multi Account Management, Business Management experience in Beauty, Cosmetics or Skincare
- Track record of success in delivering on great sales through training & step by step consultative service levels
- Current or past department store or high-street experience
- Beauty or Make-Up trained
- Working with a number of sales KPIs including ATV's, Stock Loss, Mystery Customer and audits including Health & safety
In return for your hard work; this international brand is looking to pay a fantastic basic salary plus excellent benefits inclosing a healthy bonus scheme! If this sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q95889.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.