Our client is seeking a Business Performance Supply Chain Analyst to support the continued growth and development of their specialty retail business.
This is a strategic role where responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of the supply chain P&L to understand key movements
- Being the financial business partner to the Supply Chain team
- Developing KPI driven reports which can be used to drive supply chain performance
- Building strong relationships with 3rd party logistics partners to understand and challenge existing cost structures
- Working closely with Supply Chain Management to provide analysis of supply chain costs, budget support, etc.
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and qualifications:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Relevant financial qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) would be preferred but a substantial level of experience where a high level of analytical skill can be demonstrated will also be considered
- Confidence liaising with senior management and key stakeholders and making recommendations
- Ability to present results and analysis to non-financial colleagues
- Advanced user skills of Excel other MS Office programs and Business Objects
Keen to speak to people from a retail analytics background for this high profile role. You will be rewarded with a very competitive base salary and great blue chip benefits so if you have the skills and qualifications required and this sounds like the role for you, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.