This leading high-street retailer is looking for a Buyer to manage one of their best performing categories in Beauty. This is an exciting opportunity to work with fast-paced working environment with a competitive salary and great benefits.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing the range, developing and implementing clear category plans
- Heavily involved on own brand development from design, commercial and working closely with the testing and quality team.
- identify and source new products and review existing to ensure commercially viable range of products.
- Competitive Shopping and understanding of the market
- The need to maintaining competitiveness and driving sales and profitability
- Evaluating the effectiveness of promotions throughout the year.
- Building relationship with external vendors in this Trade based environment
- Working with the product development to enhance the own-brand offering
You must be:
- An experienced Assistant/Junior or Buyer ideally from a heath & beauty, hair or jewellery / accessories background.
- Must have own brand / NPD experience in a similar sector.
- Equipped with strong commercial acumen & negotiation skills to maximise profitability for the category.
- Have worked collaboratively with other team including marketing, product development and planning.
- Numerical and analytical with excellent attention to detail
This is a brilliant role within a market leader in the UK retail industry with market leading own-brand products. The successful candidate will also be able to earn bonus potential and join their company pension scheme. If you're interested in this opportunity and have the relevant experience, please apply now quoting the reference Q97108 .
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.