Buyer - Beauty
|Job Title||Buyer - Beauty|
|Salary||£45000 - £55000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Job Advertised||12 days ago|
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a Buyer, to join one of the UK's leading online retailers.
As a Buyer your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing and implementing the overall strategic direction and financial plans for your category
- Delivering propositions and ranges targeted at the customer, including some NPD
- Managing the supplier relationship through effective negotiation and delivering added value for the business through identifying new suppliers
- Monitoring and driving sales performance through the continuous review of key competitor activity and adjustment of the proposition as appropriate
- Delivering promotional propositions targeted at the customer
- Support commercial management and analysis for forecasts and sales figures
- Manage and coach the buying team
To be successful in the role your skills will ideally include:
- Wealth of Buying experience within a retail environment, ideally in beauty or luxury fashion but other category experience will be considered
- Strong commercial acumen and excellent negotiation skills with exposure to complex supplier relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and structured - strong time management skills
- Computer literacy and highly numerate
This is a brilliant role which offers a starting salary of up to £55k as well as a strong benefits package.
If working for a leading retailer with unparalleled progression opportunities appeals to you, then don't hesitate to apply.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
How to launch a successful refer-a-friend programme
How to make referrals part of your 2017 marketing mix Your existing customers are your greatest asset. Their loyalty to your brand can help drive new customer acquisition. Find out how you make referrals a new channel in your marketing mix. Read our whitepaper to: Understa...
NRF 2017 - Retail’s BIG Show
Retail's BIG Show is a 3-day industry event that includes 33,000 attendees, 240,000 sq. ft. EXPO, 510+ exhibitors, 300+ speakers, 100+ sessions and hours of networking. The event is Jan 15-17, 2017 in New York City. Retail's BIG Show is the National Retail’s Federation’s flags...
Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit
The Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit is specifically organised for senior professionals responsible for the shop fittings and displays within their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.More bespoke than a retail...