Retail Buyer- Health & Beauty
|Job Title||Retail Buyer- Health & Beauty|
|Salary||£30000 - £45000 per annum|
|Location||South London, London|
|Job Advertised||12 days ago|
Retail Buyer- Health & Beauty
This leading high-street retailer renowned for their everyday household offering is looking for a Buyer to manage one of their categories within their Branded Hair Care division.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with fast-paced working environment and work within one of their market leading own-brand range. This is one of their fastest growing categories and they worked with a number of their largest non-food FMCG suppliers in the UK.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Negotiating with suppliers with the need to maintain competitiveness and driving sales and profitability
- Sourcing and delivering promotional changes and negotiating exclusive products for the business
- Identifying new product opportunities, evaluating the effectiveness of promotions throughout the year
- Building relationship with external vendors in this Trade based environment
- Reviewing the range, developing and implementing clear own-brand category plans
- Identify and source new products and review existing to ensure commercially viable range of products.
- International & UK sourcing experience.
You must be:
- An experienced Buyer or Junior Buyer ideally from a food, FMCG or health & beauty background - though other categories will be considered.
- Equipped with strong commercial acumen & negotiation skills to maximise profitability for the category.
- This is a key category making up 30% of the business turnover.
- Have worked collaboratively with other team including marketing, product development and planning.
- Numerical and analytical with excellent attention to detail
This is a brilliant role within a market leader in the UK retail industry. The successful candidate will also be able to earn lucrative bonus potential (up to 50% of your salary!) and join their company pension scheme. If you're interested in this opportunity and have the relevant experience, please apply now quoting the reference Q100514.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
A Guide to Mastering Ecommerce Optimisation
The Ultimate Guide to Mastering the Ecommerce Path to Purchase Many companies don't give proper attention to the entire customer path to purchase because it seems too complex or time-consuming. The truth is this kind of optimization does take work - but with the right proces...
Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE)
Free to attend, RBTE is the must visit event for retailers and hospitality organisations looking for the right tools, solutions and advice on how to best run their business. With over 350 exhibitors showcasing a range of solutions from cards and payments, ecommerce and multich...