|Job Title||Buyer- Upholstery|
|Salary||£60000 - £80000 per annum|
|Location||South East England,|
|Job Advertised||10 days ago|
Buyer- Upholstery- Up to £80k
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of UK's most well-known and successful retail businesses. They are looking to hire a Buyer to work on one of their core categories.
In the role you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing buying strategies and plans for the seasonal products category
- Assisting in driving sales and profitability and overall commercial strategy for the category
- Ensuring the quality and value of the assigned range and category
- Ensuring that all buying transactions are in compliance with the contract principles
- Maintaining strong working relationships and negotiating the best prices with suppliers
To qualify for this role, you must have:
- Substantial experience in a buying role, preferably in a homewares environment
- Experience in upholstery is absolutely essential, preferably high-end
- Strong commercial acumen
- Passion for retail, good eye for commercially viable products
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Educated to Degree level
This is a good opportunity to learn and develop as a professional in an exciting new environment.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive base salary of up to £80k with excellent benefits. If you think that you have the right qualifications for this position, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
Top Retailers Ranked: New app & mobile commerce research
Ampersand have analysed the mobile offering of 158 UK multichannel retailers and have reported on the best and worst performers. In this special edition of the 2016 report, new research into which retailers investing in apps is included. Download the updated 2016 Mobile Ret...
World Retail Congress 2017
World Retail Congress was founded in 2007 in response to retailers seeking a platform for senior leaders to come together to discuss the major issues and trends affecting the industry. In delivering this agenda, the Congress has welcomed thousands of senior retail speakers, fr...
Internet Retailing Expo 2017
Internet Retailing Expo (IRX) is aimed at multichannel professionals looking to balance the elements of their multichannel strategy. IRX is designed for retailers in search of the latest and cutting edge technology. IRX has the largest multichannel educational programme in the...