An innovative and fast growing toy retailer is expanding it's operations in the Middle East and are now looking for an experienced Buying Manager (Toys) to be based in UAE. As the Buying Manager, you will handle the following responsibilities:
- Managing category purchasing roles.
- Explore new product opportunities and present range schemes.
- Evaluate in depth correct performance with a view to focusing the range and maximizing profitability.
- Accountable for all purchasing activities within the Toys and Souvenirs area.
- Lead, direct, train and manage buying officers.
- Review performance of products and ranges in conjunction with the Management and reacting as necessary to improve the effect and monitoring performance.
To be successful in the role, you must possess the following:
- Graduate or Masters degree holder in Business/Marketing
- At least 7 years experience in FMCG with proven experience with Toys and Souvenirs.
- Able to manage stock on a daily basis is essential.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of statistical process control is required.
- An effective communication skill in English language is a must.
This is an exceptional role which offers a rewarding salary package to the successful candidate who will thrive on these challenges. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.