|Salary||£65000 - £70000 per annum + benefits|
|Job Advertised||9 days ago|
A rapidly expanding business is looking for an experienced CFO to oversee all financial aspects of business and drive the company's financial strategy and planning.
A CFO is a reliable professional with broad knowledge to all accounting, financial and business principles. They are strategic thinkers and effective leaders who can make the most profitable decisions.
- Oversee all aspects of the finance function
- Provide critical financial information and insights to the owners and business units
- Ensure compliance with all accounting standards
- Promote a culture that reflects organizational values, encourages excellence
- Ensure efficient performance
- Build reputation of the group amongst relevant external stakeholders
- Support and guide the CEO and other business division VPs to achieve overall business plans.
- Plan the requirements of additional funding required to grow the business
- Provide critical financial and operational information to the CEO, board or other BUs and make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations
- Lead Accounting, Management Reporting and Treasury divisions to ensure efficient performance
- Lead the annual business planning and budgeting process for the group
- Oversee and manage the professional development and productivity of all staff members to ensure proper goals, training, professional development requirements are met
- Identify potential risks to the group and ensure that adequate measures are taken to mitigate the same
- Project a favourable image of the company to external stakeholders (e.g., to suppliers, banks etc.)
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of equivalent education and experience
- Must have UAE experience
- Strong background experience within retail industry
- Strong manager, leader and team motivator, able to build collaborative and cohesive teams
- Proven ability to form strong business partnerships
- Passion for delivering results through people
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results driven environment
- Demonstrates leadership qualities through high levels of integrity, confidentiality and professionalism
- Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to work with all grades within the business
This job is based in Dubai. Salary ranges from AED 55,000 - 65,000, depending on experience. Additionally, an opportunity to grow one's career within a well-established business awaits you. If you find this opportunity interesting, please click the apply button.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
[eBook] Retail eCommerce- Optimising the Customer Journey
The major goal of any retailer is to increase their conversion rate—yet 72% of retailers see challenges with shopping cart abandonment. Know why? Download our new e-book, Retail eCommerce: Optimising the Customer Journey, to find out how major retailers have figured out how...
Customer Experience Exchange, Europe
Driving Best-in-Class Customer Experience Today To Secure The Customer Of TomorrowThe Customer Experience Exchange is the leading learning and networking event for customer experience decision makers across Europe, bringing together 80 C-level & VPs/Directors of Customer Exper...
Today’s retail arena is commonly characterized by relentless change and retail competition. In response to that challenge, the 6th Annual OmniShopper International Conference has been uniquely designed to be 100% focused on deeply understanding shopper and consumer behavior, a...