One of the leading commercial players in the Channel Islands is looking for a senior operator to look after 20 - 25 food stores, pan-island.
This is for an exciting new opportunity for an individual who is looking for a more strategic management role that will report into the Operations Director to drive the daily performance and direction of the store portfolio.
The person must be an individual who can get buy-in from stakeholders & the operating board as well as Area & Senior Store Management teams.
To be successfully in this position you must -
- Be an Area, Regional or District manager or Controller level, managing the P&L and legalities of your region.
- Ideally come from a food, convenience or mixed good background.
- Involved in Strategic business planning and putting together short, medium and long term plans that your managers can buy into.
- KPIs focus on measurable around both financial and non-financial targets and can communicate and break down complex data to engage your stores team.
- Demonstrate key leadership behaviours where you can influence store manager's
- Managing and leading a team of store manager's being proactive in the people management including training and development.
- Have a proactive succession plan in place
- Monitoring staff engagement & communication
- Managing and controlling area stock levels
- Overlooking the compliance and H&S within stores.
- Self-motivated and driven and can work well in an autonomous, targeted environment.
This role will be suited to an individual who going over and above for their team, is hands on and can be proud to deliver for their team and business. Though they appreciate that this is a big move they are very committed in making the relocation and on-boarding as seamless as possible. They will book initial hotel bookings & flights and you will receive full visa to work on the island. You will then have a relocation costing & accommodation allowance (£500 per month) to help you find a property. Other benefits include a Fuel card , bonuses (profit related), pension, private healthcare and staff discount. If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference Q99576.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.