My client, a leading retail franchise partner, is looking for a Commercial Development Manager to drive efficiencies and develop retail strategy for a group of up to 70 branded Stores and Restaurants.
I am ideally looking for a commercially minded Buyer from a retail, FMCG or hospitality business, but one who has a keen eye on the customer and store environments.
This role will be based in Hampshire and will require extensive UK travel.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Influencing and implementing a retail pricing strategy
- Continuous review and appraisal of ranges and merchandising strategy
- Engagement of the stores teams to promote new efficiency drives
- Detailed analysis of category performance with recommendations made to the board
- Drive margin improvements through strategic development of all retail businesses
You will be from a Retail/FMCG Head Office environment, preferably trading or buying, but potentially someone who is looking to take full advantage of a role closely integrated with the Operations division.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in project work, ideally with PRINCE2
- Highly focused on the customer
- A superb communicator and influencer of people
- Degree level educated with relevant professional experience
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £55k with a good bonus, car and benefits.
If this sounds like you, please apply today using an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.