A very successful commercial property management company, with a portfolio spanning the UK and Europe, is looking for a Commercial Property Manager to oversee the sale, leasing and administration of a new site in Milton Keynes.
Over the last several years the firm have shown significant growth across all departments including Property and Asset Management, Facilities Management and Building Surveying.
Reporting to and working with the Directors, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Commercial Properties and Business Units.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Asset management of portfolio, including lease renewals, rent reviews, surrenders, re-gears and asset enhancement initiatives
- Sales of all assets through networking, renewals and advertising
- Preparing service charge budgets and closures in accordance with RICS guidelines
- Performing regular site inspections
- Preparing monthly management reports
- Handling tenant and landlord queries
- Liaising with Building Surveyors to arrange maintenance works to the properties
- Ensuring the health and safety processes and procedures are up to date and adhered too
- Reviewing the recharging insurance premiums
- Ensuring all sites adhere to the strict health and safety guides
- Overseeing credit control process
The ideal candidate will be from a property lettings background, ideally with RICS qualifications. However, this is not essential as my client would also consider someone from a general sales background, but with a desire to move into this field.
A strong graduate of either Accountancy, Law or Property would also stand a chance of being considered.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £35k base salary (OTE £50k) with a company car and fantastic benefits.
If you feel this is the opportunity for you, please apply today with an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.