One of the best retail suppliers of very finest goods and services in UK and the world is looking for a Corporate Sales Associate to join their team on providing an exceptional service. Reporting directly to the Client Services Manager will be your main responsibility, working 5 days per week.
As a Corporate Sales Associate you will also be responsible with the following:
- Processing of orders, account management of corporate and private clients and handling any customer service.
- Support the Client Services Manager with proactive sales, which may take the form of phone calls, events and 1:1 meetings.
- Managing of accounts and customers - this role will require meeting with our customers.
- You will be required to compile bespoke packages upon client request, liaise with buyers, warehouse & logistics plus the finance team, to satisfy all areas of customer account management.
- And as an individual you will offer the highest level of service to our internal and external customers at all times.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Experience within a similar customer service role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong customer service focus when dealing with internal and external customers
- Planning and Organisational skills
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Self drive confidence and initiative to makes proactive sales.
- Demonstrate flexibility and high level of energy and determination
- Ability to multi task, apply attention to detail and work to time deadlines.
This is a very challenging role that comes with an amazing salary package. If you think you are qualified, send your CV to us.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.