An exceptional and exciting role has just opened within one of Asia's leading retail groups. They are now looking to hire a Country Manager to head their international retail operations in Malaysia.
As the Country Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Optimizing the region's sales performance
- Providing leadership and direction to the team
- Assist in setting the region's annual budget and business plan
- Developing and implementing the long term strategic plan for operations to support the company's goals
- Obtaining continuous improvements in the efficiency and effectiveness of operations across the business
- Collaborating with the Marketing team to enhance the Brand's image
- Setting up and implementing efficient and best practice procedures in Malaysia
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a similar role
- Proven track record of sales turnover
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Strong negotiation and time management abilities
- Good planning and organisational skills
You will not only be rewarded with an excellent salary package and earning potential but also with very real career opportunities within an established business that recognises and rewards success. If you feel that you have the right qualifications for this role, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.