This is a market leading Food, Non Food & Service retailer in the UK, with over 300 trading outlets & 5,000 colleagues.
They have created a new role where the experienced candidate is to develop and deliver an annual strategic insight plan. This role is to undertake meaningful analysis of customer and market research to ensure that opportunities are identified, presented and developed to enhance contribution through increased customer engagement.
The responsibility of this roles -
- To interpret consumer insights and analytics to deliver an enhanced customer experience.
- Use analytics and data modelling to deliver new and actionable insight about the customer base
- Support and shape the strategies used to drive the customer experience; particularly in regards to loyalty, retention and growth
- Build propensity and segmentation models to enable efficient targeting of customers and prospects
- Experience in analysing data ideally from as retail perspective
Experience of gathering and interpreting market research to translate into loyalty programs.
- Insight analyst experience - particular within customer, loyalty, behaviours and retention is ideal.
- Demonstrable ability in the collation, restructure and analysis of data
- Produce and present Insights to key stakeholders in the business.
- A high level of numeracy skill
This is a great opportunity to work in a developing new department where you can add value and drive the success and performance and have a valuable customer offering where they are at the heart of your plan. If you feel this role is for you and you have the correct qualification & skill set please apply today quoting the reference Q98812.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.