Customer Experience Manager - Huntingdon
|Job Title||Customer Experience Manager - Huntingdon|
|Salary||£18000 - £21000 per annum + benefits|
|Job Advertised||13 days ago|
This market leading department store is currently searching for a customer experience manager to join their team in the Huntingdon area.
I am looking for a well-rounded individual with a proven track record of leading and developing successful sales team. Passionate for outstanding customer service and working towards company objectives.
As a customer experience manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing and motivating the team so they perform to the best of their ability and provide outstanding customer service on a daily basis.
- Developing product knowledge and selling skills with the team so that everyone can provide a positive atmosphere on the shop floor and recognise what great selling looks like.
- Stepping in and resolving customer queries to ensure its being handled in the timely manner
To be considered in this role you must demonstrate:
- A passion for creating and sustaining an inspiring customer service experience.
- The drive and ambition needed to develop new accounts and exceed sales targets.
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- A proven track record of managing and developing a team and that can influence people to go above and beyond.
You will role model and demand from your team an impeccable level of focus on the customer experience.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary of up to £21k and an opportunity for unparalleled career development.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful organisation, please forward your CV. Quoting reference Q100963. We look forward to hearing from you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
[eBook] Retail eCommerce- Optimising the Customer Journey
The major goal of any retailer is to increase their conversion rate—yet 72% of retailers see challenges with shopping cart abandonment. Know why? Download our new e-book, Retail eCommerce: Optimising the Customer Journey, to find out how major retailers have figured out how...
Retail Design Expo
Retail Design Expo has become the definitive annual expo for retail design, marketing, branding, visual merchandising and fit-out decision-makers looking to keep up to date with the latest innovations, new approaches to customer engagement, customer experiences and new thinki...
Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE)
Free to attend, RBTE is the must visit event for retailers and hospitality organisations looking for the right tools, solutions and advice on how to best run their business. With over 350 exhibitors showcasing a range of solutions from cards and payments, ecommerce and multich...