Customer Experience Manager - Huntingdon
|Job Title||Customer Experience Manager - Huntingdon|
|Salary||£18000 - £21000 per annum + benefits|
|Job Advertised||28 days ago|
This market leading department store is currently searching for a customer experience manager to join their team in the Huntingdon area.
I am looking for a well-rounded individual with a proven track record of leading and developing successful sales team. Passionate for outstanding customer service and working towards company objectives.
As a customer experience manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing and motivating the team so they perform to the best of their ability and provide outstanding customer service on a daily basis.
- Developing product knowledge and selling skills with the team so that everyone can provide a positive atmosphere on the shop floor and recognise what great selling looks like.
- Stepping in and resolving customer queries to ensure its being handled in the timely manner
To be considered in this role you must demonstrate:
- A passion for creating and sustaining an inspiring customer service experience.
- The drive and ambition needed to develop new accounts and exceed sales targets.
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- A proven track record of managing and developing a team and that can influence people to go above and beyond.
You will role model and demand from your team an impeccable level of focus on the customer experience.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary of up to £21k and an opportunity for unparalleled career development.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful organisation, please forward your CV. Quoting reference Q100963. We look forward to hearing from you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
Top Retailers Ranked: New app & mobile commerce research
Ampersand have analysed the mobile offering of 158 UK multichannel retailers and have reported on the best and worst performers. In this special edition of the 2016 report, new research into which retailers investing in apps is included. Download the updated 2016 Mobile Ret...
NRF 2017 - Retail’s BIG Show
Retail's BIG Show is a 3-day industry event that includes 33,000 attendees, 240,000 sq. ft. EXPO, 510+ exhibitors, 300+ speakers, 100+ sessions and hours of networking. The event is Jan 15-17, 2017 in New York City. Retail's BIG Show is the National Retail’s Federation’s flags...
Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit
The Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit is specifically organised for senior professionals responsible for the shop fittings and displays within their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.More bespoke than a retail...