|Job Title||Shop Manager|
|Salary||£18000 - £20000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||18 days ago|
An experience Department manager is needed for this market leading retailer in Leister Area.
I am looking for a well-rounded individual with a proven track record of leading and developing successful sales team. Passionate for outstanding customer service and working towards company objectives.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing and motivating the team so they perform to their best and provide outstanding customer service.
- Tracking the store financial contribution and makes appropriate operational adjustments to maximise profit.
- Sharing product knowledge and selling skills with the team to optimise their capability to answer customer queries and upsell where appropriate.
- Undertaking an informal audit of the store look and feel against the merchandising and marketing standards and resolving any divergence to promote consistent experience across the brand.
- Tracking and reporting on effectiveness of product ranges and marketing activities to head office so as to support learning within the business.
- Stepping in and resolving customer queries to ensure its being handled in the timely manner.
In the addition you have to demonstrate:
- Strong operational skills
- Proven track record of managing and developing team of 10+
- Ability to make decisions and work under pressure
- Ability to create exciting and inspiring environment for customers and team
You will role model and demand from your team an impeccable level of focus on the customer experience.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary of up to £20k and an opportunity for unparalleled career development.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful organisation, please forward your CV. Quoting reference Q101161. We look forward to hearing from you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
A Guide to Mastering Ecommerce Optimisation
The Ultimate Guide to Mastering the Ecommerce Path to Purchase Many companies don't give proper attention to the entire customer path to purchase because it seems too complex or time-consuming. The truth is this kind of optimization does take work - but with the right proces...
Customer Experience Exchange, Europe
Driving Best-in-Class Customer Experience Today To Secure The Customer Of TomorrowThe Customer Experience Exchange is the leading learning and networking event for customer experience decision makers across Europe, bringing together 80 C-level & VPs/Directors of Customer Exper...
Today’s retail arena is commonly characterized by relentless change and retail competition. In response to that challenge, the 6th Annual OmniShopper International Conference has been uniquely designed to be 100% focused on deeply understanding shopper and consumer behavior, a...