Deputy Department Manager - North London
|Job Title||Deputy Department Manager - North London|
|Salary||£23000 - £26000 per annum + bonus|
|Location||North London, London|
|Job Advertised||19 days ago|
This leading fast paced fashion forward retailer is looking for a Deputy Department Manager for a fast paced store environment.
This inspiring retailer requires you to deliver the 'Fashion' brand vision with authority and leading and motivating their team with an inspiring outlook. The Deputy Department Manager is the key to the stores' success, whether it's running the sales floor, managing the flow of stock, or ensuring that behind the scenes runs smoothly, as well as working with head office departments to ensure they get the best product in the right place at the right time.
The candidate will need to:
- Support the Brand Manager to deliver the sales plans, KPI targets and retail standards
- Seek opportunities and areas to improve, encouraging two-way feedback with the team to identify new ideas to drive the business forward
- Build strong relationships with distribution/concession contacts to influence stock
- Identify new business opportunities for concessions suitable to your market place
- Establish clear job roles and expectations for all the team and to identify and address the training and development needs of the team
- Know when it's appropriate to drive forward own views, provide challenge or when to let things go. You will be self-aware and proactive about your own development
- Play your part in minimising stock loss and markdown
You will have experience in managing a team for a busy store environment, creating a culture where well-being matters, good performance is rewarded and recognised and builds a community which people want to be part of.
You will need to love everything about service and be the person our team members look up to.
If you feel you have the skills and experience please reply with an up to date CV today! We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
[eBook] Retail eCommerce- Optimising the Customer Journey
The major goal of any retailer is to increase their conversion rate—yet 72% of retailers see challenges with shopping cart abandonment. Know why? Download our new e-book, Retail eCommerce: Optimising the Customer Journey, to find out how major retailers have figured out how...
World Retail Congress 2017
World Retail Congress was founded in 2007 in response to retailers seeking a platform for senior leaders to come together to discuss the major issues and trends affecting the industry. In delivering this agenda, the Congress has welcomed thousands of senior retail speakers, fr...
Internet Retailing Expo 2017
Internet Retailing Expo (IRX) is aimed at multichannel professionals looking to balance the elements of their multichannel strategy. IRX is designed for retailers in search of the latest and cutting edge technology. IRX has the largest multichannel educational programme in the...