A highly successful international retailer with on-going aggressive expansion plans is looking to hire Assistant Manager for one their stores in the Aberdeenshire area.
This business has show market-share growth figures, new store openings and also fantastic Q2 trading results! With a number of accolades under their belt that are looking for Trainee Managers' to join the business and progress their career.
As an Supermarket Assistant Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the store's day-to-day operations
- Leading, managing and motivating the retail team
- Training & development of new colleagues
- Peoples management including absence and holidays
- Working towards productivity targets
- cashing up and banking procedures
- Stock ordering
- Delivering all KPIs
- Providing great service through engagement of your customers and great store standards
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience working as a large Deputy, Department or Store Manager who has worked and used to working in a fast paced environment (This is essential)!
- Background we are keen to consider include Supermarket, Fast-food restaurants, value fashion, DIY or mixed good retailers and £1 shop/value retailers!
- Excellent leadership people management skills - Hands on management and leading from the front.
- Can demonstrate a high level of compliance & due diligence
What's in it for you?! Not only will you be rewarded with an excellent salary and earning potential but also real career opportunities, pension and bonus potential. Also your salary is guaranteed to increase after successful completion of your training period!
If you feel that you have the right skills for this role and can be a success, please send us your CV quoting the reference Q94834A.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.