Digital Marketing Manager
|Job Title||Digital Marketing Manager|
|Salary||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||7 days ago|
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer have an exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity to join their growing team.
The Digital Marketing manager will be responsible for all digital marketing including campaign execution, media planning and selection, agency/partner management, campaign measurement and optimization, as well as having responsibility for the digital estate, collateral and the digital customer experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drive traffic to the websites and conversion into sales by ensuring that content published through digital channels quickly and effectively communicates the brands' distinctive values, and product USPs to the most appropriate consumers
- Manage all digital campaigns and marketing in order to deliver planned leads and sales within budget
- Devise strategy in line with new business strategy and execute it taking the lead on market research to build content
Your experience will be:
- Previous experience in a digital marketing lead role, ideally in a fashion retail environment
- Able to implement and optimize both creative and media to deliver efficient response across all digital channels
- Analyse campaign performance and take necessary action to continually improve performance
- Educated to degree level, with a marketing qualification such as CIM (or equivalent)
- Technical skills including HTML, CSS, PHP and Adobe are desirable
You will have a passion for digital and online media extensive experience in digital marketing and consumer and business use of digital channels for marketing and communication purposes, you will also have a strong technical background.
If you feel you have the skills and experience please reply with an up to date CV today! We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
A Guide to Mastering Ecommerce Optimisation
The Ultimate Guide to Mastering the Ecommerce Path to Purchase Many companies don't give proper attention to the entire customer path to purchase because it seems too complex or time-consuming. The truth is this kind of optimization does take work - but with the right proces...
Internet Retailing Expo 2017
Internet Retailing Expo (IRX) is aimed at multichannel professionals looking to balance the elements of their multichannel strategy. IRX is designed for retailers in search of the latest and cutting edge technology. IRX has the largest multichannel educational programme in the...
Retail Design Expo
Retail Design Expo has become the definitive annual expo for retail design, marketing, branding, visual merchandising and fit-out decision-makers looking to keep up to date with the latest innovations, new approaches to customer engagement, customer experiences and new thinki...