- Establishing contact with clients by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads, and utilizing current marketing strategies.
- Determining customer needs and developing a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of product offerings.
- Develop technical applications/installation of IMS products in conjunction with Project Engineers and estimators.
- Recruit, train and lead a sales team in each location
- Develop financial justifications, prepare proposals, and perform necessary follow-up for successful closing of the sale.
- Arrange for and/or coordinate delivery and installation.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems in regard to delivery dates, billings and financing.
- Maintain established accounts through regular customer contact in pursuit of increased sales volume.
- Provide feedback to marketing regarding new product/services opportunities.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.