My client, a worldwide fashion and lifestyle brand is looking for a Distribution Analyst to help drive the profitability in one of the most prominent areas of the business. This is a fantastic opportuntity for a highly analytical individual with strong retail experience to gain real autonmy and responsibility in a fast paced environment.
As Distribution Analyst you will support the business financial plans by:
- Developing distribution plans, ensuring the allocation plans for all seasonal launches are developed for individually for each store coordinated and communicated between departments
- Using and reviewing forecasts to ensure a correct balance of newness and replenishment is distributed to stores weekly
- Working closely with the buying, reviewing performance of product and making recommendations
- Analysing and making proposals for the promotion and mark down of inventory to ensure the most profitable outcome for the business
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have strong experience as a merchandise or logistics planner from a retailer, ideally within home or fashion
- Demonstrate the ability to interpret financial information, and present to a diverse audience
- Possess exceptional communication skills, and the ability to quickly build collaborative relationships
- Ideally have experience leading an allocator or similar
If you feel you have the necessary characteristics and experience, please reply with your up to date CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.