Divisional Manager (Mat Cover)
|Job Title||Divisional Manager (Mat Cover)|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||16 days ago|
My client, an iconic, expanding fashion and lifestyle brand in the UK, is looking for an exceptional Clothing Area Manager to take a step up to lead one of its most prominent areas across the East Midlands/East Anglia area for a maternity cover contract.
In this role, you will be leading a team of store managers to:
- Drive a successful Divisional P&L performance, using your commercial insight to maximise on sales opportunities
- Inspire store teams to deliver exceptional service and Visual Merchandising standards in these high turnover environments
- Increase profitability by managing the audit and shrink for the UK, developing and implementing action plans
- Engage your store leaders by holding regular meetings to communicate the latest objectives and make recommendations at country level.
The stores in question make up a high proportion of this brand's business, and therefore to be considered for this role you must:
- Have strong experience of full P&L Management at an Area/Flagship or District Level, managing turnovers in excess of 15 million
- Come from a fast paced fashion background
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, and the ability to develop and manage senior performance
This is a great opportunity for a strong retail leader to work in a high profile role for one of the most exciting brands on the UK stores today. In reward for your hard work you can expect a competitive salary package, and unrivalled opportunities for progression.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, apply with an up to date CV today.We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Apply for this position
How to launch a successful refer-a-friend programme
How to make referrals part of your 2017 marketing mix Your existing customers are your greatest asset. Their loyalty to your brand can help drive new customer acquisition. Find out how you make referrals a new channel in your marketing mix. Read our whitepaper to: Understa...
World Retail Congress 2017
World Retail Congress was founded in 2007 in response to retailers seeking a platform for senior leaders to come together to discuss the major issues and trends affecting the industry. In delivering this agenda, the Congress has welcomed thousands of senior retail speakers, fr...
Retail Design Expo
Retail Design Expo has become the definitive annual expo for retail design, marketing, branding, visual merchandising and fit-out decision-makers looking to keep up to date with the latest innovations, new approaches to customer engagement, customer experiences and new thinki...