E Commerce Manager
|Job Title||E Commerce Manager|
|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||8 days ago|
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer have a highly exciting opportunity for an E Commerce Manager. The role is pivotal in the overall assortment buy for the online shop and development of the infrastructure, taking full responsibility for the E Commerce strategy.
You will be leading a team to shape the 'new wave' of Ecommerce, representing the online market and the customer in Multichannel, Range, Customer Experience, Delivery, Service, After Sales and Business Intelligence
Your responsibilities will be:
- Take ownership of the full Ecommerce offering, from idea to implementation
- Lead and conduct research and analysis to define the online and multichannel strategy
- Build relationships across the business and manage business stakeholders with a vested interest in Multichannel growth and development
- Achieve ambitious growth plans for our online shops
- Understanding of online principles and marketing principles, content management systems and website measurement tools.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Strong leadership skills in order to lead a team of approx. 5-10 team members
- Experience in Ecommerce, strategy/management consulting
- Excellent Commercial knowledge to define and execute the multichannel strategy
- Excellent ability to draw on expertise and complete and review in depth analysis to deliver growth areas for Ecommerce
- Ability to inspire a team to achieve ambitious targets
This company have had new investors come on board which plan to take this retailer in new directions. Their passion, determination and ambition allow them to set more challenging targets, which means you'll be constantly striving to drive performance, manage costs and lead the ecommerce strategy.
If you feel you have the skills and experience please reply with an up to date CV today! We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
[eBook] Retail eCommerce- Optimising the Customer Journey
The major goal of any retailer is to increase their conversion rate—yet 72% of retailers see challenges with shopping cart abandonment. Know why? Download our new e-book, Retail eCommerce: Optimising the Customer Journey, to find out how major retailers have figured out how...
Internet Retailing Expo 2017
Internet Retailing Expo (IRX) is aimed at multichannel professionals looking to balance the elements of their multichannel strategy. IRX is designed for retailers in search of the latest and cutting edge technology. IRX has the largest multichannel educational programme in the...
Retail Design Expo
Retail Design Expo has become the definitive annual expo for retail design, marketing, branding, visual merchandising and fit-out decision-makers looking to keep up to date with the latest innovations, new approaches to customer engagement, customer experiences and new thinki...