A leading high street womenswear brand is looking for an Ecommerce copywriter to oversee the written content across all their online presence. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody with marketing experience and a passion for the fashion industry to step into a dynamic and exciting position.
As an Ecommerce copywriter, you will know and understand the brand message like no other, and make sure this is consistent across the website, blog and social media channels. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Creating engaging and SEO friendly content, including product descriptions for the website
- Updating all social media platforms - Facebook, twitter, Instagram etc.
- Writing captivating briefs for outgoing emails
- Building up strong collaborative relationships with the buying and merchandising team to ensure the strongest product promotions
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience in a marketing position, ideally apparel retail, and have a strong love of all things fashion. Along with this you will need:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A creative mind, bringing new and innovative ideas
- The ability to build strong networks within teams
- Strong organisational skills, and the ability to work at pace
- A degree, preferably in a related discipline
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, apply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.