Ecommerce Digital Marketing Specialist
|Job Title||Ecommerce Digital Marketing Specialist|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
About the Position:
Ecommerce Digital Marketing Specialist must be an experienced internet marketer, who will join our digital marketing team in Dubai, UAE. The right candidate will be given the opportunity to take their PPC, SEO, Analytics, and email marketing skills to the next while helping our company achieve year-over-year ecommerce revenue growth.
- Work in-house and get to focus on one site and see the long-term impacts of your strategies
- Data driven culture provides immediate feedback on your optimizations
- Work with a team of peers who are passionate about growth and digital marketing
- Grow your career by attending top industry conferences and receive on the job training
- Lots of opportunity for career advancement for the best and brightest
The Ecommerce Online Marketing Specialist position is directly responsible for driving e-commerce revenue by strategizing, planning, executing, and monitoring digital marketing initiatives on one of our brand websites.
Responsibilities also include: coordinating with the Digital Designers on graphics (ads, landing pages, email, etc.), copy optimization, internal reporting of results, and budget management. A successful candidate will thrive in turning analytical insights into actionable tactics and creative ideas into bottom line results.
- Ecommerce or digital marketing experience
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with email and search engine marketing
- History of achieving results and reaching goals
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Proactive, intuitive, and able to manage change
- Bachelor's degree required; preferably in Marketing or Business
If you think you are relevant please apply with your CV and I will review.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
How to launch a successful refer-a-friend programme
How to make referrals part of your 2017 marketing mix Your existing customers are your greatest asset. Their loyalty to your brand can help drive new customer acquisition. Find out how you make referrals a new channel in your marketing mix. Read our whitepaper to: Understa...
NRF 2017 - Retail’s BIG Show
Retail's BIG Show is a 3-day industry event that includes 33,000 attendees, 240,000 sq. ft. EXPO, 510+ exhibitors, 300+ speakers, 100+ sessions and hours of networking. The event is Jan 15-17, 2017 in New York City. Retail's BIG Show is the National Retail’s Federation’s flags...
Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit
The Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit is specifically organised for senior professionals responsible for the shop fittings and displays within their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.More bespoke than a retail...